Media personality, Luthando Lootlove has finally confirmed split with Rapper Sizwe ‘Reason’ Moeketsi.
Rumors have been on for months that the two have split and some social media users were observant enough to notice that they un-followed each on social media platforms.
On Saturday, 9th of May, 2020, LootLove confirmed the separation in an official statement shared on Instagram.
“Sizwe and I have separated. however, we continue to partner gracefully in raising our beautiful kids. I think anyone going through something this complex and painful would understand why I wouldn’t want anyone to have a front-row seat to my grieving and healing but with that being said: It’s important to mention that Sizwe and I remain friends and really want to focus on raising our happy, healthy and loved up babygirls.
Meanwhile, the two welcomed a set of twins in February 2019.
Read full statement Luthando shared below:
- Dvine Brothers – Imnandi Ft. Zu
- Makhadzi – Nofura Ft. Dj Call Me
- Dvine Brothers – Uyam’totosa Ft. Mr Vince
- Cool Affair – Afro G Funk Ft. Formula
- Cool Affair – The Real Me
- Budda Sage – Kaos (Original)
- T-Love – Afro Piano
- T-Love – Ubuntu Ft. Mobi Dixon & Alakhe
- T-Love – There for You Ft. Donald
- T-Love – Spin My World Ft. Mariechan