Nadia Nakai explains why she wouldn’t collaborate with AKA while speaking with Da L.E.S, Live on Instagram.
It’s understandable that being part of Cassper Nyovest’s family will stop Nadia from working with AKA due to the ongoing beef between both rappers.
However, Bragga says she’s a fan of AKA and he respects her also, but wouldn’t want to cause a drama by collaborating with him.
“Honestly, I am a fan of AKA. Every time I’ve met him he has never disrespected me or been weird with me or anything. I think the only reason I wouldn’t collab is because I don’t think it would get positive attention, I don’t think it would be something that would be celebrated.”
“I know for a fact that most of my fans are Cassper fans, I know the people I cater to and I know they would totally be upset”.
Watch video below:
This part right here😂🤣, On my part I will support you no matter who you want to work with @Nadia_nakai not a fan of the dude, but I am a fan of your music🔥🔥but you also right, the camp wont agree! pic.twitter.com/tHIy6JJVOp
— Big Moss🇿🇦 (@BiggMosss) May 6, 2020
- Dvine Brothers – Imnandi Ft. Zu
- Makhadzi – Nofura Ft. Dj Call Me
- Dvine Brothers – Uyam’totosa Ft. Mr Vince
- Cool Affair – Afro G Funk Ft. Formula
- Cool Affair – The Real Me
- Budda Sage – Kaos (Original)
- T-Love – Afro Piano
- T-Love – Ubuntu Ft. Mobi Dixon & Alakhe
- T-Love – There for You Ft. Donald
- T-Love – Spin My World Ft. Mariechan